Group Sales Executive
We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals to join our team to develop new group clients with Corporations and Associations in Canada.
You will have the opportunity to dramatically impact revenue growth at Venngo and will be rewarded accordingly. From creating lead generation campaigns, to moving new prospects through the stages of our Venngo sales methodology, you will be self-driven for sales results that exceed your quota.
You will demonstrate your consultative sales approach in understanding your prospects pain points, business objectives, and strategically align our Venngo value proposition by selling the value of our products, the value of our service, and the value of our overall experience.
You will have the opportunity to leverage and grow your network, by meeting and presenting to Human Resource leaders and Association Executives in your assigned territory and account base.
You have the opportunity to join an energized team at Venngo with high levels of teamwork, collaboration …. and is just plain FUN!!
What you bring:
- You have a passion for sales, and being directly rewarded for your personal performance and achievements
- You are customer focused, results oriented, and have a high attention to detail
- You are self-motivated to be excellent at the full sales process execution: from prospecting for new accounts, to moving them through the sales cycle, to winning business
- You will optimize your time to prospect and qualify your sales territory and target accounts, and leverage your resources and network to achieve sales targets and goals for winning new Group clients
- You will have a demonstrated passion for selling a group benefit solution that enables consumers to save money while enjoying life’s pleasures. The solution excites you. .. and you will excite your prospects.
- You will build trust and credibility with your prospects through implementing a consultative selling approach, presenting solutions that address their needs and pain points, and developing a win-win business agreement
- You will ensure that Venngo builds solid partnerships and trusting relationships with our new group accounts by ensuring a professional and thorough transition to our Customer Success Team
- You will demonstrate high levels of communication, exceeding customer expectations, to build strong client satisfaction.
- You thrive working in a busy environment, collaborating with others, and prioritizing your work demands to achieve sales success.
- You have a strong understanding of CRM and prospecting tools, and the importance of utilizing these tools to keep a full and disciplined pipeline.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Sales Results: meet or exceed assigned quota
- Forecasting: reliably forecast outlook for expected sales
- Sales process discipline: understand and execute Venngo’s 5 stage sales methodology
- Understand and execute the Venngo group customer journey, and leverage our focus on path to value as market differentiation
- Full coverage of assigned Territory and Target Account
- Sales Operations
- Be fully comfortable and execute the Venngo consultative Sales Strategy
- Fully understand competitive overviews
- Utilization of sales and prospecting tools to execute prospecting campaigns
- Lead prospecting strategy and campaigns
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a definite asset
- Achieve high levels of collaboration and teamwork across the Group Customers team, and all other departments in Venngo
- Be seen as a high performing team member
- Actively adding value to the team
- Offering solutions to business challenges
- Implement a market segmentation approach to building pipeline in assigned territory
- Set up customers for success
- Lead prospects through our professional sales methodology
Skills / Qualifications:
- University degree
- Bilingual (French is required for one of the openings)
- 5 years sales experience
- Experience selling into HR and Procurement
- Strong business developer with new accounts
- Entrepreneurial, creative and flexible
- Ability to research and navigate tier 1 companies
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Proficient with Office (Outlook, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Asana, and other related sales software
- Valid Driver's license and your own vehicle, so you can travel within your assigned territory
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Safety is our priority – our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
At Venngo we know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking; and you are excited by the possibility of growing our company, take a chance and express your interest here. To learn more about how we are, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Venngo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.