Marketing demand generation specialist
We’re looking for a marketing demand generation specialist who will generate and nurture high-quality leads for the organization using different marketing channels. You will work closely with the sales & marketing teams to identify target audiences, develop campaigns, and optimize lead-generation efforts
Position Summary & Responsibilities
- Spearhead lead generation campaigns to drive qualified leads and meet company targets
- Assist with the development, implementation, tracking, measurement, and optimization of all marketing automation
- Utilize marketing channels such as email marketing, social media, content marketing, paid ads, SEO/SEM to generate leads.
- Become an expert and our “go-to” for strategic campaign efforts
- Create compelling and engaging content for lead generation campaigns, including landing pages, emails, case studies, and webinars.
- Own and maintain our performance dashboards while communicating the progress to our team coordinate and oversee marketing deliverables including email campaigns, ads, website, social media ads, and landing pages
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to stay updated on industry trends and identify new opportunities for lead generation
- Identify opportunities for optimizing performance marketing campaign setup
- Use data-driven approach to boost conversions for all customer and client communication channels
- Develop and implement strategies for successful conversion of clients in a B2B marketing capacity
- Stay up to date with the latest lead generation tools, techniques, and best practices, and recommend their implementation when appropriate
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2 + experience in a similar role, with a focus on lead generation and marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and lead generation strategies.
- Proficient in using HubSpot
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and tactics, including email marketing, social media, content marketing, SEO/SEM, and PPC advertising.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to track, measure, and optimize lead generation campaigns.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop compelling content and campaign ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving targets and driving business growth.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Why join us?
At Venngo, we believe strongly in the value of what we are doing and our capacity to make work better for everyone. And that starts internally. From access to our amazing perks to professional development to genuine respect for ideas from every single person here. We ensure that everyone's accomplishments are acknowledged out loud regularly, and we prioritize helping our people grow their careers.
At Venngo we know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking; and you are excited by the possibility of growing our company, take a chance and express your interest here. To learn more about who we are, follow us on LinkedIn. Venngo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.