React Native Developer
Reporting to the VP, Information Technology, we are adding a React Native Developer to our collaborative Agile team. As an intermediate developer, you’ll leverage your experience and expertise in software development to help take the Venngo product offerings to the next level! You’ll be a key member of the engineering team, developing and maintaining a popular mobile app with high-quality code, and seeing all projects through completely from conception to deployment. You’ll work alongside the VP, IT to mentor and guide junior team members, a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow their leadership skills and move into a Senior or Team Lead position
What’s in it for you?
- An incredible learning opportunity and the chance to grow. This is a chance to learn new technologies and gain exposure working on the application platform and web software products.
- An unequivocal level of job satisfaction. We make people happy. Ultimately, we help organizations increase employee engagement and boost morale. With over 300 health and wellness discounts, our clients can trust that they will have happier employees with less absenteeism.
- Venngo has a transparent culture where we fully support our people. After over 20+ years in existence, we know a thing or two about making our own team happy
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Work within an agile team to build a world-class consumer application
- Write clean and scalable code that others can work on
- Analyze requirements and design
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- Provide input for software and technological innovations
Why you’ll love working at Venngo:
- Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Your choice of working remotely or onsite with free parking or convenient transit.
Here’s what you bring:
- Communication and translation. You will be working closely with internal and external clients to resolve technical issues. You have solid written and verbal communication skills - including the ability to listen and reflect back.
- Motivation, drive and passion. You thrive in an Agile environment and want to share best practices and ideas for innovation. You love solving problems for a different product every day, stepping up to different challenges. You have a thirst for technical knowledge and a desire to contribute however you can. You are available to work at the office 1-2 days per week once it is safe to do so.
At Venngo we know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking; and you are excited by the possibility of growing our company, take a chance and express your interest here. To learn more about how we are, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Venngo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.