Bilingual Marketing Specialist
At Venngo, we provide premium discount programs that allow organizations of all sizes to offer their employees, members or customers special offers from national brands and local favourites where they love to shop, eat and play.
We’re an established and growing company that delivers programs and marketing services for leading organization in North America across a broad range of verticals including finance, healthcare, retail, electronics, telco, food, etc.
We’re looking a Bilingual Marketing Specialist (English/French) who will bring a fresh perspective, new ideas and their knowledge and experience to our Strategy+Product team. As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for planning, developing, and delivering highly engaging digital campaigns across various media channels to support our Customer Success Teams and overall corporate brand.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
- Working within the Strategy+Product team you will support both corporate communications and our Customer Success Team to meet objectives for all marketing and consumer communications including print and digital
- Execute multi-channel campaigns across the business ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for consumer touch points and provide additional sales support
- Collaborate with stakeholders in respect to project status and negotiate necessary changes to timelines or deliverables
- Support the Customer Success Team in assessing client requirements and recommending effective solutions to drive program engagement
- Receive project requests and assess feasibility based on timing, resources, and details
- Provide campaign reporting and analysis, with the ability to speak on the success and provide recommendations for future considerations
- Monitor progress of multiple projects, keep deadlines on track, communicate obstacles and proactively propose solutions to overcome them
- Execute creative approval process, review, approve, and test all digital output with attention to detail
- Coordinate with marketing manager and graphic designer to ensure all design elements are made in conformity with the company’s brand identity
- Bilingual in French and English
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent verbal, written communication and problem solving skills is a must
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong project management (ASANA an asset), multitasking, and organization skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Willingness to learn and grow within the Venngo Team
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in SEO best practices, HubSpot and Adobe Creative Suite considered an asset but not required
Why join us?
At Venngo, we believe strongly in the value of what we are doing and our capacity to make work better for everyone. And that starts internally. From access to our amazing perks to professional development to genuine respect for ideas from every single person here. We ensure that everyone's accomplishments are acknowledged out loud regularly, and we prioritize helping our people grow their careers.
At Venngo we know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking; and you are excited by the possibility of growing our company, take a chance and express your interest here. To learn more about who we are, follow us on LinkedIn. Venngo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.