Please see below for more information about what Personal Information we collect and why.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, process, and use your information when you:
- Register for our Program or sign in to an existing account;
- Visit our website(s);
- Access our mobile application(s);
- Connect to our Program using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media, enterprise sign in, or payment account(s);
- Contact us for support;
- Participate in our Program;
- Purchase products or services through our Program;
- Enter a contest, promotion, survey, or poll;
Further, we and our service providers automatically collect certain information about you through:
- Interaction with our Program and services;
- Cookies and other tracking technologies;
- Location-identifying technologies;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities;
The Personal Information you may provide to us includes:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Address (mailing, billing, and/or shipping address)
- Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date, and billing address)
- Your geolocation (GPS)
- The products or services requested or purchased through the Program;
- Information you provide in connection with your use or receipt of the services within the Program
- Connection information including your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs, and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device)
- Browsing, shopping, and purchase history
- Analytics data (the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our Program)
USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We, including Licensee, may use your Personal Information for purposes including:
- To verify your identity and provide you with access to the Program;
- To create your account for the Program;
- To customize/personalize your experience with the Program;
- To identify opportunities for offers and/or rewards;
- To deliver a product or service offered through the Program;
- To complete a purchase;
- To track your purchases;
- To confirm a qualifying transaction, and facilitate the delivery of rewards or payments to you;
- To inform you about new features, promotions, special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications by changing your preferences within your account settings;
- To facilitate administrative tasks and/or communicate with you regarding the Program’s operations including technical notices, updates and security alerts and your membership;
- To notify you regarding any change in services, or continuation of services in the event that our engagement with the LICENSEE ends;
- To help us improve our services and better understand the current and future needs of our members;
- To administer contests, surveys, or promotions;
- To report on Program and offer performance;
- To create aggregated or non-personalized data for market research and other services;
- To provide you member services regarding your account and reply to questions, comments, or requests; and
- To comply with valid requests for information about you from regulators, government agencies, public bodies or other entities who have a right to issue such requests.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information. We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the Personal Information and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your Personal Information secure. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We, our outside suppliers and other third parties to whom we disclose information under this policy may perform activities outside of Canada (including, without limitation, the United States). As a result, your information may be securely used, stored, or accessed in other countries and may be subject to the laws of those countries. For example, information may be disclosed in response to valid demands or requests from government authorities, courts, or law enforcement in these countries.
We may provide third parties with certain aggregated, anonymous data about your use of the Program. It will not include information that could personally identify you. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, requests by regulatory bodies.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES, WEBSITES AND APPS
The information collected by cookies and tracking images includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet, operating system, IP address, browsing patterns on the Program and your geographical location.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
UPDATED: December 4, 2021